Driver Training Inc. of Bristol, Virginia/Tennessee was founded to teach the latest safe and defensive driving techniques and to enhance driver awareness of risk faced while driving. DTI is dedicated to a quality educational program and making Virginia a safer place to drive. We are licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles and use DMV approved curriculum. We offer Driver Improvement Classes for both, Virginia and Tennessee. Our instructors are conscientious, trustworthy, observant, reliable and caring and have passed college level courses required by the DMV to teach. We also meet Tennessee Driver Education requirements.
Areas of Instruction
- Traffic laws
- What to do at the scene of an accident
- Buying and selling a vehicle
- Understanding auto insurance
- Understanding the legal system — positive behaviors for dealing with the police and courts
- Defensive driving and road rage
- Vehicle care and maintenance
- Operating a vehicle
- Maneuvering in low and high risk environment
- Driving in adverse conditions
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
It is the policy of Driver Training, Inc. to maintain a working environment free of all forms of unlawful discrimination.
Driver Training, Inc. does not discriminate on race, age, disability, creed and religion, gender or national origin, and operates pursuant with Section 504 of The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VI of The Civil Rights Act of 1964, and The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Driver Training, Inc. retains the right to refuse services to anyone for just and reasonable cause..