Driver Training, Inc., Safety Cooperative Driver Testing Program (CDTP) certified, offers Tennessee DOS approved driving instruction in the classroom and behind-the-wheel, in addition to Driver Improvement 4 or 8 hour classes that meet the Court and DOS of Tennessee requirements. Being CDTP certified allows us to administer the knowledge test for a learner’s permit and the road skills test after completing the course for driver education. You can avoid the three month waiting list at the Department of Safety. In addition to avoiding long lines, completing our course will secure a $500.00 per year reduction on your car insurance. Driver Training Inc. is the only CDTP approved school within the Tricities.
CALL US AT (866) 981-5944 WITH ALL YOUR DRIVING QUESTIONS!
NEED A CLASS IN VIRGINIA? CHECK OUT OUR VIRGINIA WEBSITE
WE ARE LOCATED AT:
1113 NORTH EASTMAN ROAD, KINGSPORT, TENNESSEE 37664
1061 OLD ABINGDON HIGHWAY, SUITE 3, JUST OFF I-81 EXIT 5 IN BRISTOL, VA/TN.
CLICK HERE FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS
DRIVER TRAINING INC., BRISTOL, VA/TN
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY/ UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL, JOHNSON CITY, TENNESSEE
Check us out on FACEBOOK
You can find out the latest transportation news, Tennessee laws and driver services and Court, DOS requirements. You can also message us and find out the latest class dates and times.
– We teach more than the typical driver’s ed stuff. We teach real life situations.
– We work hard to reduce the likelihood of ever facing a fatal collision.
– We defuse over-confident drivers and simultaneously help insecure drivers gain confidence.
– We help students gain respect for the driving task.
– We increase parents’ comfort level with their student’s driving.
– We help students learn their limitations of both the vehicle and themselves.